Why are you still tired, broke and enslaved?
The following is a list of the Top 20 principles of the wealthy.
1. The Broke think everything is too good to be true, while the wealthy think that getting a job sounds too bad to be true.
2. Broke people give up when things don't go their way; a few disappointments and they are onto something else, saying things like "it wasn't for me." The wealthy work harder and become more determined when things go bad, and understand that you have to take the bad with the good to make it.
3. Broke people always have an excuse. Wealthy people say "my fault" and refuse to make excuses.
4. Broke people think that not getting what they want is OK. Wealthy people are disgusted at the thought of not getting what they want and will do whatever it takes.
5. Broke people always have to talk it over with their broke friends to make sure no one will make fun of them if they make a decision. Wealthy people think for themselves and could care less what their broke friends think.
6. Broke people are never coachable and teachable. Wealthy people are always learning, even when the money starts coming in, they never stop learning from those who were there first.
7. Broke people are scared of others. Wealthy people entrust in others and know that other people are crucial for their success.
8. Broke people are always procrastinating; they would rather talk about it, read about it, think about it, but never seem to do anything. Wealthy people hate doing anything but getting it done.
9. Broke people are glad when the day is over. Wealthy people love when the day begins.
10. Broke people think Wealthy people are lucky. Wealthy people put themselves into a position to be "lucky," and then work hard to make the "luck" show up.
11. Broke people work by the hour. Wealthy people work by the month.
12. Broke people want to know that after 1 hour of work they have something to show for it. Wealthy people find broke people who think like that and make them their employees.
13. Broke people get excited they just got hired. Wealthy people think it is funny that someone could be fooled that easily; they are just making the wealthy person wealthier.
14. Broke people complain a lot. Wealthy people are thankful that no one shot at them today, they didn't have to fight in a war, and that they don't have a job.
15. Broke people are too concerned about what other people are doing. Wealthy people are only concerned about what they can be doing to get more done.
16. Broke people think that if no one is doing something, it must suck. Wealthy people think that if no one is doing something, it means more money for them.
17. Broke people think that if everyone (all 200 people at the meeting in a city of 1 million) is doing something, it must be saturated. Wealthy people think that broke people aren't too bright.
18. Broke people think it is OK for other people to live where they want to live, drive what they want to drive, and do what they want to do.
19. Broke people are OK with the fact that they can't do these things. Wealthy people get sick just thinking about being average.
20. Broke people think that other people's opinions are worth more than their dreams. Wealthy people know that their dreams are worth more than other people's opinions.
I have learned to be wealthy, you must learn from the broke and do not do what they do nor think how they think.
To your success,
Luther Thompson, Jr.
Luther Thompson, Jr. & Associates
PO Box 1026
Atlanta, Georgia 30156-1026