This election is about THE ALTERNATIVE, STUPID!
If the Republicans win the House and Senate, YOU WON'T LIKE THE ALTERNATIVE.
Here is what they say they will do.
1. Repeal the health-care law
2. Freeze the hiring of non-security federal employees
3. Cut Congress's budget
4. End increases on most domestic spending programs
5. Stop any additional spending under the Troubled Assets Relief Program
6. Stop any spending on last year's economic stimulus package
7. Keep in place tax cuts enacted in 2001 and 2003 -- unfunded at a cost of $3 trillion
8. Reduce regulations by federal agencies on businesses
9. Allow small businesses to deduct up to 20 percent of their business income.
10. Republicans say that, by getting rid of regulations and reducing taxes, more businesses would start hiring workers, thereby aiding the economy.
These policies led to the recession, and Americans lost 8 million jobs in the 8 years before Obama's election.
Vote for the Democratic candidates who will support the Obama agenda. Here is what he has accomplished.
- American Recovery and Reinvestment Act of 2009 -- saved or created 3 million jobs.
- Credit CARD Act of 2009 -- prevents credit card ripoffs and hidden fees.
- Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act -- Makes health care accessible for 30 million more citizens.
- Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform and Consumer Protection Act -- Protects against Wall Street abuses that led to the recession, and creates a Consumer Protection Agency.
- Small Business Jobs Bill -- Enacts 8 new tax cuts for small businesses to help stimulate job creation.
President Obama will end tax cuts for the rich, and retain tax cuts for those earning less that $250,000. See The White House White Board.
This election is a BIG DEAL! NO VOTE. NO VOICE.