iZania

Go Back   iZania Black Networking Community > Community > I'm fed up and can't take it anymore!
FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old April 11th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Default Why are companies so heartless towards employees?

I can speak from experience when I tell you my employer (Wal-Mart) does not have their employees best interest at heart. It's like nothing matters to them but money. They are so inconsiderate with the way they treat their employees. Whenever I have issues that need to be brought forth to the management staff, they don't do anything to resolve the problem. Like right now, me and my other co workers have been pleading with managers to see to it we get new work equipment to better do our job. We have been telling managers this since last year to get new work equipment. They keep sayng they will resolve the problems, but they never do. Shouldn't companies care about their employees as much as they care about their profit? It's even more frustrating to me how they come up with the most ridiculous changes being made at the store along with the rules. They make changes that put a strain on how we do our jobs all the while not fully realizing the negative impact that will come from their bad decisions. It gets worse because they lay blame on employees when things do not go right due to their bad decision making.
iZania Ads