2017 Mandela Legacy Tour
by iZania Travel Services and Bono Tours & Safaris
July 16, 2017 – July 24, 2017
Make your reservation before February 28, 2017
$3,699.00 $3,399.00 per person*
$200.00 Deposit ($100.00 Nonrefundable)
NOTE: All payments refundable if trip is cancelled
*SPECIAL PRICING NOTE: Our trip is priced from your home location and return.
Please call for pricing from your home location.
- Experience the rich multicultural heritage, warmth and welcoming spirit of the people from South Africa - “The Rainbow Nation.”
- Walk in the footsteps of Nelson Mandela’s “Long Walk to Freedom” during visits to his former home in Soweto.
Meet South African teachers and students - Make a lifetime connection.
- Visit the Soweto Home of Nelson Mandela and the Apartheid Museum.
- Journey to Cape Town, one of the most beautiful cities in the world.
- See Robben Island Prison Where Mandela spent 27 years.
- You’ll return home with a new perspective to share with your students.
This tour is sponsored by iZania LLC, and provided through a partnership with Bono Tours & Safaris of South Africa. We have made special early airline reservations for this exceptional tour. These priority bookings allow us to lock in the best airline pricing. Our goal is to provide the premier travel values for travel from the USA to Southern Africa.
Our 9 Day Escorted Package Includes:
- Departure & Return Flights: Columbus-Atlanta-Johannesburg (other departure cities available)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flights Johannesburg-Botswana-Cape Town
- 4 nights - Johannesburg
- 1 Day Wild Game Safari
- 3 nights - Cape Town
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
Join us for a wonderful experience!
- Click Here for a Detailed Itinerary
- For questions or additional options, please contact Roger Madison
- $3,699.00 per person, Double Occupancy
- Single Supplement -- additional $214.00
- $200 Deposit ($100 nonrefundable)
|PAYMENT SCHEDULE||Standard||Early Bird
|February 28, 2017||---||$200|
|March 15, 2017||$1750||$1600|
|April 30, 2017||$1949||$1599|
Pay your Early Bird Deposit securely online by Credit Card
Pay in Full by February 28, 2017, and save $300