04 Jan Delay Is Not Denial Featured
In this business video I'm sharing a slightly different style of message. After having conversations with some mentees about progress I just wanted to encourage other people who might need this reminder. I am not a business coach but I understand the challenges that business owners face.
In business it can seem like things may not being moving in the right direction. But quite often when things take longer than we anticipate it's for good reason, it means that the timing is not quite right for a breakthrough in your business but that doesn't mean that the breakthrough isn't going to happen.
Don't lose hope.
Keep in touch and share your experiences.
@ronkelawal - Twitter
@ronke.lawal - Instagram
Latest from Ronke S Lawal, BSc. Hons
- You Are The Superstar Of Your Life
- Black British Entrepreneur Launches Lingerie Start Up Which Tackles Body Image and Diversity In Fashion
- How To Deal With A PR Crisis
- ‘MONA’ – Film Featuring One of Cinema’s First African Female Assassins Hits UK screens in 2017
- How To Get Media Coverage For Your Business