iZania Travel Services presents...
2016 Cape Town International Jazz Festival Tour
by iZania Travel Services and Bono Tours & Safaris
March 26, 2016 – April 4, 2016
$3,450.00 per person
$200.00 Deposit ($100.00 Nonrefundable)
NOTE: All payments refundable if trip is cancelled
The 17th Annual Cape Town International Jazz Festival is Cape Town’s biggest annual music event. Th festival boasts 5 stages and brings over 40 international and local jazz artists to perform over 2 days. Affectionately referred to as “Africa’s Grandest Gathering” the Cape Town International Jazz Festival is the largest music event in sub-Saharan Africa and hosts in excess of 37,000 music lovers. The Cape Town International Jazz Festival plays an important role in preserving the cultural diversity of the Mother City and is one of the city’s most popular events.
- Venue: Cape Town International Convention Centre
- Address: 1 Lower Long St, Cape Town
- Dates: Friday April 1st and Saturday April 2nd, 2016
This tour is sponsored by iZania LLC, and provided through a partnership with Bono Tours & Safaris of South Africa. We have made special early airline reservations for this exceptional event. These priority bookings allow us to lock in the best airline pricing. Our goal is to provide the premier travel values for travel from the USA to South Africa.
Our 10 Day Escorted Package Includes:
- Departure & Return Flights: Columbus-Atlanta-Johannesburg (other departure cities available)
- Airline taxes & fuel surcharges
- Intra-flight Johannesburg-Cape Town
- 4 nights - Johannesburg
- 1 Day Wild Game Safari
- 3 nights - Cape Town
- Hotel porterage
- All transfers
- Sightseeing per itinerary in modern air-conditioned vehicles
- Services of English-speaking tour manager throughout
- Entrance fees to Cape Town International Jazz Festival
- Tour of Soweto (including Mandela Soweto home, Apartheid Museum,
and Hector Peterson Memorial)
- Lesede Cultural Village
- Safari at Pilanesberg Game Reserve
- Pretoria Historical Tour
- Cape Town Tour
- Table Mountain Tour
- Robben Island Tour (where Nelson Mandela was imprisoned for 27 years)
- Western Cape Wine Estates
- 2016 CAPE TOWN INTERNATIONAL JAZZ FESTIVAL
Join us for a wonderful experience!
- Click Here for a Detailed Itenerary
- For questions or additional options, please contact Roger Madison at 614-855-4428.
- $3,450.00 per person, Double Occupancy
- Single Supplement -- additional $440.00
- $200 Deposit ($100 nonrefundable)